Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
In Web of Science you can register yourself as a user. This can be useful, because you can
- personalize Web of Science – for example by selecting the database that will display when you sign in, the number of rows displayed, the default sorting order;
- save searches;
- set up alerts: by e-mail you receive new search results that fit your search or you are notified by e-mail whenever a selected article has been cited by a new article;
- access Web of Science from home without a EduVPN-connection or EZproxy;
- use of EndNote Web – an online reference manager. Researchers and students of the EUR have free access to RefWorks, another online reference manager, but you can use EndNote Web within Web of Science as well;
- add your publications in Web of Science easily to your Publons account;
- use the 5K download option, this export contains the author, title and source of up to 5.000 records in a tab-delimited format.
To register click the link Sign In at the top of the page in Web of Science and choose Sign In. Click Register when you haven't registered yet. After entering your e-mailaddress (twice) you have to create your password. With your e-mailaddress and password you can now login under Sign In.