The references saved in your ProQuest RefWorks database can easily be formatted into a bibliography in an output style by choice.
A ‘stand-alone’ literature list can be useful, for example to create a list of the literature you've found so far.
To make a 'stand-alone' literature list, you have to follow these steps:
- Open the folder with the references you want to create a literature list with
- Click the button Create Bibliography at the top of the screen.
- Choose Create Bibliography
- Choose the preferred output style in the drop-down menu in the middle of the screen.
- You can specify how RefWorks should differentiate authors with the same surname. The default setting is 'Surname and first name' - this means the first name is added to the in-text citation in case of duplicate surnames and identical initials.
- Click Copy to Clipboard
- Use the paste option in Word. Make sure you use a paste option that keeps the format!