As faculty liaison librarian I'm responsible for the academic information provision in the fields of Sociology and Public Administration (together with Gusta Drenthe), Development Studies at ISS, and the EUC.
• Collection management: purchase of books, journals, and (bibliographic) databases.
• Information- and academic skills.
• Advice and support with Open Access publishing and academic profiling.
• Monday through Friday: 9.30-17.30 hrs)
• Alternately at Woudestein Campus, University Library or ISS Campus, room 3.36