It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
As faculty liaison librarian I'm responsible for the academic information provision in the fields Sociology and Public Administration, Development Studies at ISS, and the EUC.
• Collection management: purchase of books, journals, and (bibliographic) databases.
• Information- and academic skills.
• Advice and support with Open Access publishing and academic profiling.
• Monday through Friday: 9.30-17.30 hrs)
• Alternately working from home or at Woudestein Campus (University Library) or ISS Campus (room 3.16)